Phase I, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial in Healthy Volunteers to Examine Safety, Tolerability, Plasmapharmacokinetics of TMC589337andTMC589354 After Increasing Single Oral Doses and in an Open-Label Part After Different Repeated Doses in Combination With Single Oral Dose of TMC310911.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs TMC 310911 (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- 27 Oct 2016 Status changed from discontinued to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 21 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.