Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Trial to Assess Safety, Tolerability, and PK of the Anti-Orthopoxvirus Compound ST-246 When Administered as a Single Daily Oral Dose for 14 Days in Volunteers in the Fed State.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Tecovirimat (Primary)
- Indications Smallpox
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 23 Jun 2010 Results reported in a SIGA Technologies media release.
- 23 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jan 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.