Open-Label, Randomized, Multiple-Dose, Drug-Drug Interaction Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of BMS 790052 and BMS 650032 Co-Administered in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Asunaprevir (Primary) ; Daclatasvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 02 Oct 2010 Results will be presented at the 61st annual meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD), according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.
- 18 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2009 Trial location (USA) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.