Safety, Antiviral Activity, and Pharmacokinetics of BI 207127 NA Administered in Combination With Peg-IFN and Ribavirin in Chronic HCV-infected Patients for 4 Weeks, a Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Deleobuvir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Nov 2012 Results will be presented at 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) according to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release.
- 05 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2010 Tolerability and efficacy results presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History