A National, Multicenter, Non-Comparative Study Evaluating the Efficacy of the Combination of Levofloxacin (500 mg) and Rifampicin (600 or 900 mg Depending on Weight) Administered Once Daily by Oral Route, as Replacement of Empirical Antibiotic Therapy Given Intravenously With a Total Duration of 6 Weeks of the Antibiotic Therapy, in the Treatment of OsteoArticular Prosthetic Infections (OAPI), With a Two-Stage Revision of the Prosthesis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Levofloxacin; Rifampicin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Bone and joint infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LEVOS
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 26 May 2010 Actual patient number (10) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Apr 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.