Trial of Optimal Therapy for Pseudomonas Eradication in Cystic Fibrosis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftazidime (Primary) ; Tobramycin (Primary) ; Ciprofloxacin
- Indications Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TORPEDO-CF
- 17 Dec 2016 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 01 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Dec 2015 Accrual to date is 86% according to the United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.