Comparison of Prilosec OTC Versus Prevacid for Gastric Acid Suppression
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Lansoprazole; Omeprazole
- Indications Duodenal ulcer; Dyspepsia; Gastric ulcer; Gastritis; Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Heartburn; Peptic ulcer; Zollinger-Ellison syndrome
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Procter & Gamble
- 08 Feb 2010 Results published in Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 17 Oct 2009 Actual number of patients (40) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History