Multicentre, prospective, randomized, open-label, controlled study in de novo kidney transplant recipients to evaluate the impact of cyclosporine or steroid withdrawal at 3 months on graft function, patient and graft survival, and cardiovascular surrogate markers during the first five years after transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Basiliximab; Ciclosporin; Methylprednisolone; Methylprednisolone; Mycophenolate sodium
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CISTCERT
- 18 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 24 Mar 2012 Official Title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 09 Dec 2009 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.