Chemosensitization With Plerixafor Plus G-CSF in Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Plerixafor (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Filgrastim; Mitoxantrone
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Sep 2015as per Clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 27 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Nov 2014.