Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label Study of a Sequential Treatment of Intermittent Erlotinib and Docetaxel Versus Erlotinib Alone in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non Small Cell Lung Cancer After Failure of a Prior Chemotherapy Regimen.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jun 2012 Preliminary results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 27 Sep 2011 Preliminary results presented at the 2011 European Multidisciplinary Cancer Congress.
- 07 Jul 2011 Interim results presented at the 14th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History