A Prospective, Phase II Trial of Intravenous Bevacizumab (Avastin) for the Prevention of Recurrent Malignant Ascites.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant ascites
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2010 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Oct 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.