A Pilot Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic and Feasibility Study of Sorafenib in Combination With Cytarabine and Clofarabine in Patients With Refractory or Relapsed Hematologic Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Clofarabine; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Acute promyelocytic leukaemia; Leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloproliferative disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RELHEM
- 10 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jan 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.