Treatment of Imminent Haematological Relapse in Patients With AML and MDS Following Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation With 5-Azacitidine (Vidaza).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.