A Phase 2, Multicentre, Randomised, Open-Label, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of VELCADE in combination with Dexamethasone or VELCADE in combination with Dexamethasone and Cyclophosphamide or VELCADE in combination with Dexamethasone and Lenalidomide in Subjects with Multiple Myeloma who are Refractory to or Have Relapsed / progressed after Primary Therapy for Multiple Myeloma and have achieved stable disease after 4 cycles of VELCADE/Dexamethasone therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SEQUENTIAL
- 07 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 163 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2012 Actual end date (Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History