Clinical First-in-Human Single-Dose Escalation Study Evaluating the Safety and Tolerability of Claudiximab (iMAB-362) in Hospitalized Patients With Advanced Gastroesophageal Cancer. A Multi-Center, Phase I, Open-Label, i.v. Infusion Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Claudiximab (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Ganymed Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Aug 2010 Results reported in a Ganymed Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 11 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jun 2010 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.