A Descriptive Pharmaco-epidemiological Study of a Hypertensive Patient Population Treated With a Fixed-dose Combination of Telmisartan 80 mg and Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg and of Conditions for the Management of Arterial Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Telmisartan/hydrochlorothiazide (Primary)
- Indications Hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Dec 2009 Actual patient number changed from 2298 to 2427 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.