A Randomized Controlled Trial of Enoxaparin Thromboprophylaxis in Cancer Patients With Elevated Tissue Factor Bearing Microparticles.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MicroTEC
- 01 Feb 2013 Primary endpoint 'Venous-thromboembolism-event-rate' has been met.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History