Induction, Consolidation and Intensification Therapy for Patients Younger Than 66 Years With Previously Untreated CD33 Positive Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gemtuzumab ozogamicin (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Fludarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jan 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Feb 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2009 New trial record