A Phase II Study of Autologous Followed by Nonmyeloablative Allogeneic Transplantation Using Total Lymphoid Irradiation (TLI) and Antithymocyte Globulin (ATG) in Multiple Myeloma Patients.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2009 Planned end date changed from Nov 2015 to Nov 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.