Phase I Trial of Targeted Atomic Nano-Generators (Actinium-225-Labeled Humanized Anti-CD33 Monoclonal Antibody HuM195) in Patients With Advanced Myeloid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lintuzumab Ac-225 (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 08 Dec 2015 Results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 25 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Jul 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.