Non-Comparative, Opened Study, Evaluating in HIV-1 Infected Patients With Undetectable Viral Load, Treated by an Antiretroviral Combination Including a Protease Inhibitor Boosted With Ritonavir and Administered by Oral Route Twice a Day, the Substitutability of the Current Protease Inhibitor Regimen by the Association Darunavir/Ritonavir 800/100 mg Once a Day to Maintain the Viral Load Under the 50 Copies/ml Limit of Detection After 24 Weeks of Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir (Primary) ; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RADAR
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Jan 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 11 Dec 2012 Last checked against European Clinical Trials Database record.