A Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Tolerability of Zoledronic Acid in Patients With Metastatic Prostate Cancer Who Can Be Treated With a Group of Medications Known as Bisphosphonates.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 27 Apr 2012 Location (Hungary) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2012 Actual end date (Apr 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 43 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.