STEPP: A Phase 2, Open-Label, Randomized Clinical Trial of Skin Toxicity Treatment in Subjects Receiving Second-Line FOLFIRI or Irinotecan Only Chemotherapy Concomitantly With Panitumumab.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Doxycycline; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Hydrocortisone; Irinotecan; Sunscreens
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms STEPP
- Sponsors Amgen
- 06 Jun 2017 Results from STEPP and J-STEPP studies, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Jun 2009 New trial record.
- 29 May 2009 Final quality-of-life results for prophylactic versus reactive skin toxicity treatment presented at ASCO 2009.