A Phase I, Open-Label, Two-Stage Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of the Oral AKT Inhibitor GSK2110183 in Subjects With Any Hematologic Malignancy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Afuresertib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- 03 Apr 2012 Actual patient number 73 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Apr 2012 Additional trial location (South Korea) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Apr 2012 Actual end date Mar 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.