A Pilot, Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Preliminary Clinical Activity and Immunogenicity of Multiple Doses of LEA29Y and CTLA4Ig Administered Intravenously to Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept; Belatacept
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 05 Jun 2009 New trial record.
- 31 May 2009 New source identified and integrated (Bristol-Myers Squibb Clinical Trial Registry).