Randomised Phase 3 Study of Rituximab in High-Risk Patients With Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Who Received a First-Line Consolidative Chemotherapy With Autologous Stem Cell Transplant (ASCT)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bleomycin; Carmustine; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Folinic acid; Methotrexate; Mitoxantrone; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jun 2010 Quality-of-life analysis presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 01 Dec 2009 Primary endpoint 'Event free survival' has not been met.
- 01 Dec 2009 Results reported in the Annals of Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History