A multi-center, double-blind, double-dummy, randomized, controlled, parallel-group study to assess efficacy and safety of SH T00658ID compared to SH D593B in the treatment of primary dysmenorrhea
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol valerate/dienogest (Primary) ; Ethinylestradiol/levonorgestrel
- Indications Dysmenorrhoea
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 01 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 700 to 580 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.