Phase Ib/II Study of Combination of Vorinostat, Carboplatin and Gemcitabine + Vorinostat Maintenance in Women With Recurrent, Platinum-Sensitive Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Peritoneal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.