A Study to Evaluate the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Ciprofloxacin in Adults and Children Aged 6 - 12 Years With Cystic Fibrosis Following Inhalation of Ciprofloxacin Dry Powder.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ciprofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Dec 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2010 to 1 Nov 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.