Phase II, Multicenter, Open-label, Non-randomized Study of Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy With Selective Radiotherapy Use in Patients With Intermediate-Risk Cancer of the Rectum Defined by Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.