Effectiveness of Prasugrel Versus Clopidogrel in Subjects With High Platelet Reactivity on Clopidogrel Following Elective Percutaneous Coronary Intervention With Implantation of Drug-Eluting Stent.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Prasugrel (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary artery disease; Coronary stent thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TACW; TRIGGER-PCI
- 07 Jun 2012 Actual patient number changed from 426 to 423 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2008-004997-41).
- 31 Mar 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History