A randomised, multicentre phase III trial of combination chemotherapy +/- thoracic radiotherapy in the treatment of patients with stage III non-small cell lung cancer not eligible for radical therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Vinorelbine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONRAD
- Sponsors Pierre Fabre
- 15 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 20 Aug 2013 Primary endpoint 'Overall-survival-rate' has been met.
- 20 Aug 2013 Results published in the British Journal of Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History