A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study of the Safety and Efficacy of a Single Treatment of BOTOX (Botulinum Toxin Type A) Purified Neurotoxin Complex Followed by a Treatment with BOTOX as Applicable in Patients with Idiopathic Overactive Bladder with Urinary Incontinence.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder; Urinary incontinence
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMBARK
- Sponsors Allergan
- 09 Oct 2015 Results of post hoc analysis presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society
- 22 Apr 2014 Results from a pooled analysis published in the International Journal of Clinical Practice.
- 15 Apr 2014 Pooled analysis assessing efficacy outcomes according to the presence of urinary tract infection or use of clean intermittent catheters presented at the 29th Congress of the European Association of Urology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History