A Multicenter, Non-Randomized Study of the 4.0mm Sirolimus-Eluting BX VELOCITYTM Balloon-Expandable Stent in the Treatment of Patients With de Novo Native Coronary Artery Lesions
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cordis Corporation
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jun 2009 New trial record