A Multicenter Longitudinal Cross-sectional Pilot Study, to Compare RNFL Thickness Measured by OCT After Treatment With Glatiramer or After no Treatment in Patients With CIS With or Without Optic Neuritis or With Early RRMS
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Glatiramer acetate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OCTIMS
- 10 Feb 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 60 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2010 Actual initiation date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.