A PhaseI/II, Open Label Multi-Centre Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Efficacy of the JAK2 Inhibitor AZD1480 Administered Orally to Patients With Primary Myelofibrosis (PMF) and Post-Polycythaemia Vera/Essential Thrombocythaemia Myelofibrosis (Post-PV/ET MF)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 1480 (Primary)
- Indications Myelofibrosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Dec 2014.