A phase I/II study of hepatic arterial 5-flurouracil (5FU) combined with intravenous irinotecan hydrochloride (CPT-11) for metastatic colorectal cancer isolated in the liver. (JCOG 0208-DI).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary) ; Fluorouracil
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 11 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 11 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2007) added as reported by University Hospital Medical Information Network - Japan.
- 08 Jun 2009 New trial record.