Daily Antiretroviral Therapy (DART-II): An Open-Label, Single-Arm, Prospective, Multicenter Clinical Trial To Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety fo Stavudine Extended Release (d4T XR) in Combination With Lamivudine (3TC) and Efavirenz (EFV) Once Daily in Anti-Retroviral Therapy (ART) Naive HIV-Infected Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz; Lamivudine; Stavudine
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DART-II
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Aug 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2009 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History