A phase IV study to evaluate the primary and booster immune responses of UK preterm infants receiving licensed DTaP/Hib/IPV and meningococcal C conjugate vaccine and incorporating a randomisation study of a 3 dose accelerated versus a 2 dose and a 3 dose extended schedule of pneumococcal conjugate vaccine for primary immunisation.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine; Hib-meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate; Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- Acronyms PUNS
- 20 Aug 2013 New source identified and integrated: European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 24 May 2013 Accrual to date is 105% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 10 Apr 2013 Accrual to date is 100% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.