Randomized maintenance therapy with Azacitidine (Vidaza) in older patients (≥ 60 years of age) with acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and refractory anemia with excess of blasts (RAEB, RAEB-t). A phase III study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Mar 2012 Additional location [Belgium] identified as reported by as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 08 Jun 2009 New trial record