International cooperative phase II trials of the HIT-HGG study group for the treatment of high grade glioma, diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma, and gliomatosis cerebri in children and adolescents 3 years and older up to 18 years
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HIT-HGG-2007
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jul 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 415 to 456.
- 27 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record.