International cooperative phase II trials of the HIT-HGG study group for the treatment of high grade glioma, diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma, and gliomatosis cerebri in children and adolescents 3 years and older up to 18 years
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HIT-HGG-2007
- 02 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jul 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 415 to 456.