A Phase 1 Clinical Trial of Intra-Tumoral Injection of Human IgM Monoclonal Antibody (MORAb-028) to the Ganglioside GD2 in Subjects With Injectable Metastatic Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs MORAB 028 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Morphotek
- 16 Jul 2014 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2010 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.