Clinical trial and pharmacokinetic phase II 30-minute infusion of PM02734 [Irvalec] every three weeks in patients with metastatic non-small cell lung(NSCLC) previously treated squamous cell with at least one line of platinum-based chemotherapy. [Ensayo clinico y farmacocinetico de fase II de infusion de 30 minutos de PM02734 (Irvalec) cada tres semanas en pacientes con cancer no microcitico de pulmon (CNMP) epidermoide previamente tratado con al menos una linea de quimioterapia con platino]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Elisidepsin (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 02 Apr 2012 Planned End Date changed to 18 Nov 2010.
- 18 Dec 2008 Recruitment is expected to last 12 months, as reported by PharmaMar.