An Escalating Dose Phase IIa Study of L-Asparaginase Encapsulated in Erythrocytes (GRASPA (R)) in Association With Polychemotherapy During Induction Phase for Treatment of Elderly Patients With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia (ALL), Aged 55 Years and Over, With Philadelphia Chromosome-negative (ALL Ph-).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs ERY-ASP (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Oct 2015 Results published in the September 2015 issue of the American Journal of Hematology, according to an ERYtech Pharma media release.
- 17 Jun 2012 Results were presented at the 17th Congress of the European Haematology Association (EHA-2012), according to an ERYtech Pharma media release.
- 17 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an ERYtech Pharma media release.