An Escalating Dose Phase IIa Study of L-Asparaginase Encapsulated in Erythrocytes (GRASPA) in Association With Polychemotherapy During Induction Phase for Treatment of Elderly Patients With Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia (ALL), Aged 55 Years and Over, With Philadelphia Chromosome-negative (ALL Ph-)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ERY-ASP (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors ERYtech Pharma
- 20 Oct 2015 Results published in the September 2015 issue of the American Journal of Hematology, according to an ERYtech Pharma media release.
- 17 Jun 2012 Results were presented at the 17th Congress of the European Haematology Association (EHA-2012), according to an ERYtech Pharma media release.
- 02 Feb 2012 Primary and Secondary outcomes identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.