A Phase 1/2 Dose Escalation Study to Determine the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Intravenous TKM-080301 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs TKM PLK1 (Primary)
- Indications Adrenocortical carcinoma; Hodgkin's disease; Neuroendocrine tumours; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 07 Jun 2016 Results (n=16) assessing safety and efficacy, presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 27 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History