Phase I trial of a biogenic amine reuptake inhibitor under development for CNS disorders
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Biogenic amine receptor antagonists (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 May 2011 Company MR states that phase II development is underway. Assumed that this trial has now been completed.
- 25 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to information in an AMRI media release.
- 11 Jun 2009 New trial record.