The pharmacokinetics and clinical tolerability of ascending single doses of BNC210 in healthy volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BNC 210 (Primary)
- Indications Anxiety disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 28 Aug 2010 Results presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 03 Mar 2010 Clinical Trial Results Confirm Safety and Indicate Reduced Stress Hormone Levels, according to a media release from Bionomics.
- 08 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History