Immunogenicity and Safety of a Quadrivalent Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine in Patients With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE): a Controlled Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 11 Oct 2011 Actual end date Jun 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2010 Actual initiation date added to 1 Jul 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.