A Randomized, Multicenter, Phase II Trial of Cisplatin, Irinotecan and Bevacizumab (PCA) vs. Docetaxel, Cisplatin, Irinotecan and Bevacizumab (TPCA) in Metastatic Esophageal and Gastric Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Cisplatin; Irinotecan
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jun 2016.
- 09 May 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Jun 2016.
- 08 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History